Thursday, January 05, 2006

Here's How I Can Help
The Little Guy's Marketing

Sometimes the longest journey begins with a single slip. I've been schlepping about trying to take my first step as a blogger after a cascade of get acquainted slips.

In my 49-year career in marketing I've worn more hats than Hedda.
Some fit a lot better than others, but I learned something from all of them. (Hell. Even if you're not paying attention, something has to stick
from all that exposure.)

Which reminds me: when someone says, "Been there. Done that," I like
to ask, "How well did you do when you got there?"

So, what I'd like to do in future blogs is not brag about how savvy I am,
but rather share some of my winners and sinners. They might help "The
Little Guy"(TLG) get off a few good rounds without getting shot.

JR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home